Set up shop at One Liberty Plaza
One Liberty Plaza is an undeniable icon in the lower Manhattan landscape, and teams love working in a building so ingrained in the city’s rich history. They also love the easy commutes – with the Fulton Street Transit Center and Path Station just outside. With over 30,000 square feet of private, customizable work suites, Convene at One Liberty Plaza is the ideal space for teams of up to 350.
An industrial-chic vibe is carried throughout the space – a nod to its past as the former U.S. Steel Building. With heightened levels of service, luxury and comfort in this contemporary workspace, it’s the perfect atmosphere to collaborate, impress your most important clients, and move business forward.
Everything you need to get to work – and then some.
- More generous, purposefully designed private suites for teams of 12 to 350.
- Industry leading, secure, enterprise grade technology - 10GB high-speed WIFI, built in AV/IT hardware, and Pin-Pad Printing with further enhancements and customization available.
- 5 Star Hospitality Service including; an on-site team of hotel trained staff for all needs, full-service kitchen with a world-class chef, welcome desk to greet guests and much more.
- Access to complimentary private meeting rooms of different sizes, unlimited gourmet snacks and beverages, monthly community meals and happy hours, and carefully curated community events.
Convene offers flexible terms – because long-term commercial leases are a drag.
Private Office Membership
- Designed for teams and/or companies of 12–350 people
- Flexible membership agreement
- 24/7 secure building and office suite access
- Introductory Global membership
- Shared desk access to every Convene WorkPlace location
Starting at $325 per person per month
- Designed for agile project teams, corporate travelers, and teams of one
- Month-to-month subscription to shared workspaces
- All building perks like always-fresh coffee, access to events and more
About the neighborhood
Convene at One Liberty Plaza is situated in the heart of lower Manhattan– just north of historic Battery Park and a block east of One World Trade Center. It’s right where the city began decades ago – and you can see it in the architecture and cobblestone streets.
And while lower Manhattan may be known as the financial district, it keeps going long after the closing bell. From restaurants, to nightlife to activities along the waterfront, the area is truly a city unto itself.
Come check out our workspace and see why everybody’s talking about Convene.
Call Us: 888.730.7307